Saturday, June 13, 2020

Unity for us


Dear fellow American, If you can cut or paste has nothing to do with unity. Until it does. So please offer any πŸ‘✌🏻❤️, share, or offer suggestions, and feel welcome to edit, and/ or to show support for me or another American in any loving way you are able. 
I send this message of love with love. 
I would like to honor our forefathers, ancestors, and our amazing nation with a pledge of allegiance to my fellow American people. If you are brave enough to stand for your own beliefs then I will stand beside you, to support and protect your right, and my right to believe independently. I pledge Allegiance to you and your mother and father. I am your sister. You are my Brother. I pledge my loyalty, as an act of faith in my country and it’s people and in my hope for unity, that is indivisible, under the Devine Light, in mercy so that we may pursue happiness, be just and protect the freedoms of our people.
Sincerely, your fellow American.

No comments:

Post a Comment