Thursday, February 12, 2015

Will you be my Valentine

A handsome stranger drove in to T-town 10 years ago, and by some miracle, his life met with mine. 

Since our fist meeting, our lives changed. Our future; our goals, once individual, separate, were now entertwined. 
Without thought; with no care to if it was wrong or right; our hearts gravitated to each other.

That day we let go of "me" so you and I might be one; and as it was meant to be, the two of us became "We."


I knew it was amazing. Special. Perfect. It was so profound. So like I imagine a miracle might feel. It was unlike any experience I had ever lnown up to that point in my life, or since.

Still, I had no idea just how important you would be to me. 

If I had known. I would have warned you, how the time of our life would have us hanging on for dear life. Then I would have said....

You might not believe it because I don't often express it, and might never admit it again: you made me a better woman. 

And these two, beautiful men-child's you gave me, to worry about, and love also, are the greatest gift I have ever received. 


Boy, oh boy. Do you know, I love you and them with all of my being? 


I can't remember what I was doing or where I was going before you and I became we. I do know you gave me a purpose. Our boys, brought us direction. 


And now my heart is split into three prices, because with the gift you gave me, "we" became a family. 

And you three are so very precious and important to me. 
I love you. So, I ask you, Cory, Colton, and Clayton, on this Valentine's Day 2015, will you be mine? Will you three that gave me a place to belong, and I call my family......will you three most special loves of my life..,,be my valentine?

Happy Valentine's Day ya'll!
Loves,
HjB




No comments:

Post a Comment