Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Today's Wild Boquet

I love it that the state flower of Nevada is sagebrush and the wildflowers can be considered "weeds."
This morning we set out to enjoy one of my most favorite Nevada summer activities. To take pics, and pick wild flowers.
 
It is good to live in a place where the weeds are so pretty. Come along with a wild Nevadan in training and the HjB, while we select the finest of Nevadas weeds for todays' wild bouquet.
 
I have to thank my wild Nevadan in training for not only bringing me about, and picking out, todays boquet...it was he who also reminded me to take them out of my hat holes and put them in water so we can enjoy our Nevada wild and pretty weeds all week.
 
Funny these wild weeds can be half dead and you put them in a little water and they perk right up.
 
Thanks for reading.
HjB
June 20, 2011
 

No comments:

Post a Comment