Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Take Care, Love Ya!

Even I could not help but join in on the sarcasm about end of days on fb this morning. I mean even if it is, what are you going to do about it? For a little 'ol human being, seems like a pretty big thing to even consider.
As I was locking up the chickens in the hen house last night I had the passing thought, "I am exactly where I need to be."
Then I coaxed one of those chickens out of a nearby tree and came to notice an eerie coyote song wafting over the horizon. It gave me the goose bumps. Then, I gave the moon a good study. Everything looked fine to me. Still, it was a weird end to the day. What is this chicken doing 25 feet up in the tree? Is it just the coyotes?
I would hazard a guess we will all see another Monday, but just in case the most wildest thing that could ever happen, actually does, remember to hug and kiss the ones you love a little longer. And even if Monday comes, a little extra love will not hurt anyone. 
Take care, Love Ya!
HjB
May 21, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment